1.Protecting all data generated by and provided to us by our users from being stolen, compromised, or used in violation with this policy.
2.Never selling user-provided and user-generated data for financial gain or competitive advantage.
3.All our users' files provided on JRPANEL.com will be kept confidential completely.
4.Providing transparency for our users into what data we collect and what we do with it including what access third parties have to user data and for what purpose.
5.Informing users if their data is compromised, either by failure to protect data or by order to surrender data to a legal authority, to the fullest extent we are lawfully able.
Data we collect from you
- If you register an account with JRPANEL.com, we’ll have access to your e-mail address and any additional contact information you choose to provide us. If you place an order, we retain a record of the contents of the order, delivery and billing address information, and any communication you might have with our sales people or engineering support teams about the order. If you browse JRPANEL.com, with or without a login, we know for a limited time that a user at your IP address has visited pages on the site We collect data on what products and content you browse in order to offer better value to you through personalized email, and to see which products/content are the most useful for you. Sending emails to users
- We send mail to users when orders are placed, shipped, or ready for local pickup. We may also be in contact when an order requires payment before shipping, or other issues prevent us from fulfilling an order. We will notify users if their privacy is compromised within our capability. For example, if we discover a customer’s account information has been exposed elsewhere on the web, or if we are compelled to disclose information to law enforcement, we may immediately send you an email that you did not request or trigger with an action of any kind in order to promote a certain aspect of our site, products, or services. Interaction between?JRPanel?and users
- If you email us, chat with us, or call us on the telephone for support we can and most of the time will record the interaction. This is for training and audit purposes and the private conversations between customers and support staff are never sold to or shared with third parties (except when a third party tool, such as email or our chat service, is used to make the interaction possible). About website log
- In order to understand traffic to?JRPANEL.com and diagnose technical problems, we log individual web requests. These logs include time of request, individual IP address, referer, and user agent strings. We may retain these logs for up to 60 days, although individually-identifying information will be obscured after one week. In order to prevent fraud and detect malicious behavior, we log IP addresses for specific actions, such as creating a customer account and placing an order. This information is automatically deleted after no more than 60 days. We will not share log data with any third party, unless compelled by legal process to do so. Cookies
- We use?cookies?to know when users are logged in to?JRPANEL?services, and to track references such as display currencies and the rendering of product menus. Shipping Providers
- We offer shipping through third parties such as DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS, HongKong Post and the United States Postal Service. We pass delivery addresses, phone numbers, and invoices to these companies to the extent required for quoting shipping prices and successful delivery of orders. Payment Providers
- Payments for buying Membrane Switch at?JRPANEL.com are processed through Paypal. When using PayPal on?JRPANEL.com, users should provide their PayPal email address. The user will then be directed to paypal.com to complete their payment, after which they will be redirected to?JRPANEL.com to complete the order. In case you do not have a Paypal account, credit card data including the cardholder name, credit card number, expiration date, CVV, and full billing address are sent to Paypal via an API for processing. Details regarding orders are not sent to Paypal. Each transaction is logged by retaining the transaction amount, the customer’s name, addresses and phone numbers. No credit card data is stored at any point on JRPanel’s servers.