Label：Instrument， Reflection， Measure， Membrane switch
Oct 14, 202010300
A glossmeter (also gloss meter) is an instrument which is used to measure specular reflection gloss of a surface. Gloss is determined by projecting a beam of light at a fixed intensity and angle onto a surface and measuring the amount of reflected light at an equal but opposite angle.
The gloss meter allows the user to measure fast and simple accurate gloss levels on any flat surface. Whether it be paper, paint, plastic, wood or any other material. No special training or skills are required.
It is widely used in supporting special measuring instruments such as chemical raw materials, paint manufacturing, aerospace industry, automobile industry, shipbuilding industry, electronics industry, electrical industry, IT communication, etc. (Glossy instrument unit No. 2 "GU").
Just place the gage, press the tactile membrane switch and read the values. Template options can also provide non-flat surfaces and small test areas.
1. No need to preheat, no need to adjust zero, just open and test.
2. The imported light source has a life of more than 120,000 hours and does not need to be replaced.
3. The portable power supply is a high-quality nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery, which can be charged for 12 hours, can work continuously for more than 80 hours, and has a life span of more than three years.
4. The standard version adopts artificial quartz crystal, which never counts, and has high-precision value transfer ability.
5. The receiver is a blue silicon photocell modified by the visual function, which has the functions of color compensation, filtering infrared radiation and improving the signal-to-noise ratio.
6. The body of the optical path system is made of integral aluminum alloy, which is precisely processed by a CNC machine tool to ensure the high precision of the optical path and the angle error is not more than 0.03°.